Robyn at My Pink Stamper has some awesome stamp and cartridge giveaways AND she will soon be unveiling projects from the latest cartridge release! Be sure to visit and leave a comment to win!
Mother's Day Card Tutorial
9 hours ago
|1. Start with 2 sheets of 2 sided 12x12 designer series paper, 2 coordinating 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of solid cardstock, coordinating ribbon and an embellishment (flowers, buttons, a stamped saying).|
|5. Score and fold two centers, only at two inside corners to outside center.|
|6. Fold in the 12x12 paper.|
|7. Cut cardstock 4" x 4 3/4".|
8. Cut Top note (contrasting color) .
|9. Punch slit at center of long side of top note.|
|10. Adhere lightly, top note to 4 x 4 3/4 cardstock.|
11. Score and fold both at 2 and 2 3/4".
12. Run ribbon through slits and adhere with two-sided tape.
|13. Attach top to one center of 12x12 and close.|
14. Add velcro for closure and close.
15. Add embellishment to op center of purse front.
|16. As an option, you can decorate the inside to make a neat fold out mini-album.|