- Cricut Cartridge Winter Wonderland by Anna Griffin
- Anna Griffin Willow collection cardstock
- Anna Griffin All Occasion card making kit
- Anna Griffin Chalkboard stamp set
- Anna Griffin Fresh Tints ink pad
- Anna Griffin Fluted Damask Cricut Cuttlebug folder set
- Stampin' Up! solid card stock in Regal Rose, Very Vanilla & Green Galore
- Stampin' Up! border punch
- Pearl flower pin
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
I know that many of us are patiently (or impatiently ;)) waiting for our Cricut Explore to arrive with the exclusive Anna Griffin content. I thought I would create something you can make right now with your current Cricut machine.
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Did you get the new Cricut Explore with Anna Griffin content? I can't wait to get mine at the end of this month! In the meantime, guess what came in today? New Anna toys!
I am so sad that Archivers is going out of business. It was a fun place to visit during Circle Mania. I figured I better use up a gift card I got last Christmas before the online portion goes out too.
Saturday, February 8, 2014
Welcome to our 2014 Valentine's Day Blog Hop! I am kicking off the hop and am excited to share a variety of Valentine's Day projects with you created by me and my crafty Cricut Circle friends. For my project, I used my newly acquired Cricut Artbooking cartridge and created the Valentine's Day mini included on this awesome cartridge.
- Cricut Artbooking art cartridge
- Stampin' Up! Loves Me designer paper
- Stampin' Up! Large Hearts Eyelets
- Stampin' Up! grosgrain ribbon
- Misc pink and white ribbon from my stash
- Stampin' Up! Button Latte button
- Stampin' Up! 1/2" white library clip
- Inkssentials white enamel accents
- Stampin' Up! Glossy Accents
- Pearl hat pin
- White Gelly Roll pen
|Heart eyelets to weave my ribbon through.|
|White enamel accents to highlight the heart on the envelope page.|
|And a pearl hat pin and ribbon bow.|
That's it. The total time to create it was about two hours. I love the simplicity in the creation of the mini. Everything is already sized for you and images grouped for a cohesive theme. All you have to do is cut and adhere.
To thank you for visiting this hop, I will be giving away some blog candy. Simply leave a comment and a way for me to reach you. I will be choosing a winner on Tuesday morning, February 11.
Your next stop on the hop is with HappyScrapper64. Be sure to visit her and each stop along the way. Happy Valentine's Day creating my crafty friends!
Here is the entire blog list in case you get lost along the way:
1. RockinRenee - I came, I saw, I created. You are HERE
3. gonescrappin - Col's Creative Corner
4. Hrvatica - Croatian Crafter
5. Scootingranny - Scootingranny's World
6. MamaC - Carolyn's Creative Corner7. Greenie8705 - Gina Beana's Crafts
8. MariaJ - Stamp, Cut, Create!
9. Di&Co - Creating Is Like Breathing
10. Dragonfly50 - Designs by Dragonfly
11. TiffysMom - Angie's Paper Passion
12. *Violette* - Whimsical Treasures
13. cricutaddicted - ScrappingForMoreFun
14. LoriSjogren - The Singing Shell
15. Scrapalette - Around the Block with Scrapalette
Sunday, February 2, 2014
Here is the final set created from Anna Griffin's All About Love card kit. These cards are all perfect for Valentine's Day.
That's a total of 20 cards! One of the great things about Anna's kit's is that you can create the amount of cards intended and still have left over bits and pieces to create with.
Saturday, February 1, 2014
Here is the third set of cards I made using Anna Griffin's All About Love card kit. This is a great universal set that you can send to anyone you love.