Friday, July 15, 2011

Cricut Circle Pennant Contest

Although the event is full, the Cricut Circle Team has two ways for everyone in the Circle to participate—this includes attendees.


1. Provo Craft will be having a pennant contest. The ‘pennant’ you are creating is a way for you to showcase your state, country, or providence. (See a sample at the top of this post.) We will be using all the pennants to decorate the room and make one giant banner.


The requirements include:
a. Theme:
The pennant should be your representation of the state, providence or country of your choosing.
b. Pennant Size and Shape
The pennant shape is from the BIRTHDAY BASH CARTRIDGE. The ‘pennants’ that can be used are in the section on pages 58-70. Please use a ‘fit to page’ for a 12×12 inch piece of paper. Pennants larger than 12×12 will be disqualified.


I had all sorts of drama creating this pennant!  I am out of town this week and forgot my Gypsy to the machine cord.  I searched all over the city for one and just about gave up when  Okieladybug  and Misty came to my rescue and produced a cable for me to use!  They are the BEST!  AND they have fantastic blogs (click on the links to visit)!

The carts I used were 50 States, Birthday Bash and County Fair.  Thanks again to my circle sisters and good luck to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Really Cute!!! TFS

    Kathryn
    http://www.creationswithkathryn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!