"Be My Valentine! Make something for Valentines Day. It can be a card, scrapbook page, home decor, a treat or mini album....anything! Think fun and unique!"
I decided to make a two part valentine (a "boxed valentine" if you will) for my project:
1. A box
2. A banner
- Cricut cartridges Art Philosophy and Sweet Tooth Boxes
- My Pink Stamper Lunchbox Thoughts stamp set
- Cuttlebug Love is in the Air embossing folder set
- Colorbok Flea Market cardstock stack
- Ranger Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
- Ranger Distress crackle paint
- Ranger Buttercup liquid Pearls
- Stampin' Up Styled Vanilla hodgepodge hardware
- Stampin' Up So Saffron grosgrain ribbon
- Cricut cartridge shell acrylic
I created 3 different valentine banners just by using the Art Philosophy cartridge (and Sweet Tooth Boxes for the boxes). Please come back to visit to see my other boxed valentines later this week.
Cricut Craft Room File: http://www.box.com/s/bcm1u8myujd8xj7mcc9 y