Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Quick Valentine Using Victorian Romance

I thought I would share a quick valentine I made today using the Cricut cartridge Victorian Romance:



Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridge Victorian Romance (clown @4.042" H, heart @ 3.083" H)
  • My Pink Stamper Flowers and Friendship stamp set
  • Tim Holtz Seasonal paper stack
  • Platinum liquid Pearls
  • Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink
  • Ribbon from my stash
There are so many images that I want to craft with on this cart with really simple layers.  I think the hardest part is going to be in the selection of the cardstock to match the images.  I have some ideas though.....  :)

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Just ordered that cart, can't wait to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love the rich colors!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty card! I th ink the color combo you chose to go with your image looks incredible!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!