Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #13 - Inspiration

Weekly Challenge #13: Inspiration Challenge!
Design inspiration is all around us...all we need to do is open our eyes and look at things in a new way. This week we challenge you to create something based on our inspiration piece below, a lovely piece of artwork by Laura Amiss. What strikes you about it? The colors? The subject? The lines and movement? Whatever it is, we want you to incorporate that element into your project. We can't wait to see what you come up with!



I was "inspired" to use the subject and create a winter scene. The cart used was Winter Woodland. All paper and cardstock is SU. Embellishments include SU border punch, ribbon, snowflakes punches and rhinestones. I used pop dots to raise the squirrel, one of the trees, and some of the snowflakes. I outlined everything in white with a silver metallic marker. I can't wait to add the pictures from last year's snow storm!


3 comments:

  1. Very nice layout! Love the color combination used! I enjoyed your Blog if you want come by and visit me at my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!