Friday, December 3, 2010

Cricut Circle Challenge #9 - Black Friday

Weekly Challenge #9: Black Friday Challenge!
Alright . . . so who’s out shopping this morning?! Me? I have never been brave enough to face the Black Friday crowds. However, we thought it would be fun to give our Weekly Challenge a “Black Friday” twist! Here’s what we want you to do this week . . . Include the color black in your project AND recycle or repurpose something.








This was our weekly Cricut Circle Challenge. I repurposed a Christmas tag I received during a tag swap created by Meilelei. Hope she doesn't mind I used it...but only because I love it! I often make scrapbook pages out of homemade cards I receive. I know the time, love, and work they take and I like to preserve what I consider, works of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!