For this week's project I created an apple treat box. It's meant to hold a nice juicy apple! It's a perfect gift for that special teacher or as a healthy alternative to giving sweets.
- Sweet Tooth Boxes Cricut cartridge ~ pg. 15: ConeLy1, ConeLy2, ConeLy3 all cut @ 11"
- April Showers Cricut cartridge ~ worm base and top cut @ 2.5" x 2 (flip the second set for the backside of the worm)
- My World Cricut cartridge ~ apple stem x 3 (one in brown and 2 in green)
- My Pink Stamper School Days stamp set.
- Card stock from my stash
- Red craft ribbon
- Stampin' Up 3/16" red gingham ribbon
- Ranger distress ink in Forest Moss
- White Signo gel pen
- Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Creme de Chocolat
- Smooch spray
In appreciation of you stopping by to visit, I am have some blog candy for you that I thought was image appropriate to my post:
"The Preserves cartridge is filled with lovingly rendered images of a wide assortment of fruits like apples, pears, mangoes, and kumquats. You’ll love the card, label, lid, and tag features that will enable you to make the most of this fruit-themed cartridge".
All you need to do to qualify to win is leave a comment and a way for me to reach you. Super simple! I will use Random.org on Tuesday, 09-13-11 to pick a winner and post the results. I hope to see you back!
Your next stop on the hop is Cristi.
And here is the entire list in case you lose your way:
Renee (RockinRenee) << --- This is me!