The Challenge: This week we want to see your interpretation of the following card sketch. Please include some kind of glitter or bling on your card.
I just bought the Imagine patterns cartridge Heirloom and couldn't wait to use it! The butterfly paper was my inspiration in creating a project from the sketch. I also discovered a new technique by default in creating the 3D butterflies. I will add a tutorial on how to make these in the next few days.
- Cricut cartridges Hannah Montana for the butterflies and Flower Shoppe for the flower
- Stampin Up Small Script stamp set
- Stampin Up cardstock in Ruby Red and Very Vanilla
- Stampin Up craft ink in Ruby Red
- Stampin Up printed vellum
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
- American Crafts brad