Weekly Challenge #41: Interactive Elements Challenge! The Challenge: For this next challenge, we want to see you add an interactive element to your project.
- Robot Party event cartridge: Pg. 17
, , <CrdBase> all @ 5.0"; Pg. 18 <HappyBdy> @ 1.5"
- Stampin' Up card stock Not Quite Navy & Baha Breeze
- Core'dinations gray card stock
- Stampin' Up wire
- Silver eyelet and brad from my stash
- Adirondack metallic silver acrylic paint dabber
- Pop dots
For the inside, I cut, dabbed and added the Happy Birthday phrase found on Pg.18 of the handbook. I also used "zipper" scissors on the edge of the card for added interest.
Stay tuned for a couple of more projects I am working on with this cart in the next few days. Until then, scrap and then scrap some more. =)