Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine Card Using Victorian Romance

Hi everyone.  Since "love is in the air", I decided to create all week with the Cricut cartridge Victorian Romance.  I purchased it as soon as it was released.  It has so many vintage cuts that I just LOVE!  Here is my first project for this week:



Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridge Victorian Romance
  • My Pink Stamper Lunchbox Thoughts stamp set
  • Echo Park Yours Truly Collection Kit
  • Stampin' Up cardstock in Basic Gray, Real Red, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White
  • Stampin' Up Spiral Border Punch
  • Ranger distress ink in Worn Lipstick
  • Imaginisce gimme glam
  • Seam ribbon from my stash
  • Pink thread
I actually created a card with it last week.  Here it is incase you missed it:

Click HERE to visit original post.

Please come back all week to explore this cartridge with me.  I top off the week Friday with this month's installment of  My Pinkalicious Blog Hop.  Hope you can join us!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this! Another pin worthy creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty Renee, that hot air balloon one is so full of little details, just so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this card! The layers and detail are amazing!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, I am so wanting the Victorian Romance cartridge! I love the hot air balloon, it is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!