Monday, February 27, 2012

Creative Color Challenge 02-27-12

Time to announce last week's winners and this week's new color challenge. 


Congratulations on winning last week's creative color challenge!  Here is your winner button:
You will also be entered in the monthly drawing for the Just Because Cricut cartridge.

Here is this week's Creative Color Challenge:

Tangerine Tango RGB = 243, 107, 67
Tempting Turquoise RGB = 96, 192, 217
Old Olive RGB = 153, 150, 71

I know I have been using green in each week's color challenge, but I am purposely doing so in case you might need to work on St.Patrick's Day projects.  =)  I want to thank each of you that has participated in the color challenges.  I am so thrilled with each link up and am excited to see this challenge continue to grow with creativity and new participants!

Looking forward to seeing your creations!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Little prout Winner. Thank you so much for your fun blog & inspiring challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Renee, I love your color combo this week! As soon as Elmo moves out of my craft room I'm going to join some of your challenges!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project! Maybe I'm missing something really obvious here (very possible) but I don't see a spot to link up my project. So if I'm missing something please let me know as I would really love to participate in your challenges!

    Thanks!

    Diana :)
    www.leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!