Thursday, February 23, 2012

Gnomes and Mushrooms

I have had my eye on the Cricut digital cart Gnomes and Mushrooms for a while.  Since cricut.com had all their digitals on sale last week, I went ahead and purchased it.  Here is my first project using this cartridge.  Using the Cricut Craft-Room, I welded two shadows to make a shape card:



I also followed this week's Creative Color Challenge:
Don't forget to link up your creations HERE for the chance to be a weekly winner and be entered into the monthly drawing for the Just Because Cricut cartridge.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She's adorable! I bought this digital cart when it was first released but kind of forgot I had it ... I have to find a better way of keeping track of my digital carts! Anyway, I love your lil girl! She's too cute! *hugs* Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really cute. Love the color combinations.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card Renee, I like the eyelets you used for the eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness! She is adorable! Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Renee, love these little gnomes, I missed the sale I could just kick myself! Hey I tried to send you a message but it wouldn't let me put my name in so it would not send. My question is this, under the header Imagine are some cute animal cookie bags, where are the animals from they are so cute!? Thanks so much Gwen. gwenlords@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The animals are from the Cricut Circle cartridge Pop Up Neighborhood. I love this cart! There are SOOOO many images on it that a lot of people overlook.
      http://icameisawicreated.blogspot.com/2011/08/cricut-circle-blog-july-2011-pop-up.html

      Delete
  6. Adorable little gnome, I love the bow in her hair too! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!