Thursday, February 9, 2012

From the Heart ~ Victorian Romance

Sorry I didn't post yesterday.  I got too busy with the kiddos.  I am going to try and post twice today to make up for it :).  Here is another card I made using Cricut cartridge Victorian Romance.  I just love this cartridge!



Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridge Victorian Romance
  • My Pink Stamper Yummy-licious stamp set
  • Echo Park Yours Truly Collection Kit
  • Stampin' Up! cardstock in Rose Red and Sahara Sand
  • Stampin' Up! spiral punch
  • Stampin' Up! Eyelet border
  • Stampin' Up! Corner rounder
  • Stampin' Up! distressing tool
  • Ranger distress ink in Worn Lipstick
  • liquid Pearls in Petal Pink
  • Pink lace ribbon from my stash
Really fast and simple card to make.  I cut the key out 4 times and layered the cuts together to create a thick key that adds a lot of dimension and looks like an expensive embellishment you would buy. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the papers. I kept telling myself I didn't need that cart, but after seeing your projects, I'm going to order it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, so pretty Renee! I really like the lace you added to the key!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!