FEBRUARY MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Share the Love Challenge!
February is the month of LOVE. What better way to share your love with someone else than to take the time to create a handmade gift for them?! We challenge you to do just that!
I decided to make decorated wood blocks to match the banners I made last week.
Here is my first set:
- Cricut cartridges Art Philosophy
- Cuttlebug folder Love is in the Air
- Target wood blocks from the dollar spot
- Colorbok Flea Market cardstock stack
- Stampin' Up Old Olive, Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze cardstock
- Core'dinations Sugar and Spice cardstock stack
- Ranger Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink
- Ranger Adirondack acrylic paint in Pool
- BBP Artesian Pool jewels
- Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon
Cricut Craft Room File:
Linked up at: