Sunday, February 5, 2012

Share the Love

On the Cricut Circle Blog, our February monthly challenge was as follows:

 FEBRUARY MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Share the Love Challenge!


 February is the month of LOVE. What better way to share your love with someone else than to take the time to create a handmade gift for them?! We challenge you to do just that!

 I decided to make decorated wood blocks to match the banners I made last week.

 Here is my first set:






 Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridges Art Philosophy
  • Cuttlebug folder Love is in the Air
  • Target wood blocks from the dollar spot
  • Colorbok Flea Market cardstock stack
  • Stampin' Up Old Olive, Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze cardstock
  • Core'dinations Sugar and Spice cardstock stack
  • Ranger Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink
  • Ranger Adirondack acrylic paint in Pool
  • BBP Artesian Pool jewels
  • Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon
Gypsy File:
http://www.box.com/s/ihpcinvbs8ntxdd4fua8
Cricut Craft Room File:
http://www.box.com/s/f9aorc5txbg285lvh38e

Linked up at:
myshericrafts

6 comments:

  1. These look great Renee, the gems & embossing add great little touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Renee, what a wonderful project! You are so talented with the 3D projects! Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project. I love the wooden blocks. Thanks for sharing.

    This totally gives me a new idea on a little project I want to make for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea and the color that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this!! I will have to try this, Thanks for joining us this week @ My Sheri Crafts.

    Letillia,DTM
    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!