Sunday, November 20, 2011

Revisiting My Holiday Pie Slices

With the holidays just around the corner, I thought I would revisit my holiday pies that I created in last month:


They were a lot of fun to make and can easily be recreated by linking on my Gypsy files to the left of my blog.  To find the original post for materials used and directions use either my search function to the right of my blog, click on the pie of your choice in my Papercrafts gallery, or look under Cricut - Tags, Bags, Boxes and More in my archives.  Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. These are just so much fun. Very cute and yummy looking.
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. I wanna try n make some someday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These came out beautifully!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I still can't get over these terrific pie boxes! They look so cute all lined up together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so delicious looking! I want a bit of each :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are totally amazing! You are an extremely talented woman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there, frist off I love you paper craft you make. I was wondering if you could email me the links to your pie slices from last year. every time that I download them. Something happens or I can't see them. I m not that computer smart. Please! Thank you! Tonya
    tonyalkelsey@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!