- Cricut cartridges, Martha Stewart Holiday Cakes, Elegant Edges and Going Places
- My Pink Stamper "Flowers & Friendship" stamp set
- Stampin' Up cardstock in Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Real Red & Crumb Cake
- Stampin' Up dsp in Wild Wasabi
- Stampin' Up Bright Bolds brads
- Stampin' Up classic ink in Marina Mist, Early Espresso & Real Red
- Ranger distress ink in Forest Moss
- Red Stickles
- Pop Dots
Start with a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of cardstock.
Step 2Line cardstock up in paper trimmer so that the edge of the card is at the 1" mark. Position the cutting blade at 1" and cut from 1" to 5.25". Flip card over and do the same on the other side. Be sure to keep the previous cut at the top.
Step 3Place cardstock onto scoring tool and score along the long side of the card from the edge to the cut line at 1", 2" and 5.25". Repeat on the opposite side. The score marks should look like this.
Step 4Score between cut lines at 4.25". The card should now look like this.
Step 5Fold at the score lines. The first, third and center score lines are mountain folds. The second score line is a valley fold. Use a bone folder to increase the crispness of your folds/scores.
Step 6Once opened, the card should look like this. Now, just decorated as desired!