You should be coming from the talented Mary's blog. Wasn't that a neat box? If you've just happened to come across my blog or are visiting, please come and join in on the fun! The fall blog hop starts at Kristen's blog and has so many great projects for you to enjoy.
What's the first thing you think of when you think of fall? OK, I didn't make anything with a turkey... What's the second thing you think of? Pumpkins of course!
This 3D pumpkin in a crate is created utilizing the Cricut project cart, Sweet Tooth Boxes. Yes, it is actually the ice cream cut!
- Sweet Tooth Boxes ~ pg. 15: ConeLy1, ConeLy2, ConeLy3 all cut @ 9.5"
- Cricut Thanksgiving seasonal cart ~ leaf with vine and layer @ 1.5" and again at 1.75", pumpkin stem @ 4.53" x2
- Elegant Edges ~ pg. 70: Desgn2 shadow-s @ 2.06 and 2.29
- Core'dinations & Stampin' Up card stock
- Stampin' Up twine
- Stampin' Up Old Olive Ink
- Ranger Forest Moss distress ink
- Misc. raffia in fall colors
I then adhered the vines and leaves to the pumpkin using a glue gun (but other adhesives would work). I attached the stem by bending the bottom portion and slipping it under the top slit of the pumpkin. I then added the stem, raffia around the crate base, stamped my sentiment in Old Olive onto my double layer tag and then added the tag to the pumpkin using the twine. I plan on filling the treat box with the harvest blend of candy corn (the one with pumpkins, gourds and multi-colored corn) that my daughter and hubby love so much for a fun fall treat.
I am including my Gypsy file for easier re-creation:
As a thank you for visiting my blog, I am offering some blog candy to get you "warmed up" for fall:
- Fall raffia sampling
- Package of fall scrapbook titles
- One sheet of adhesive tags
- "Falling in Love" lacing mini kit by Cosmo Cricket
Thank you again for visiting! I hope to see you again! Your next stop on the blog hop is Carolyn. Enjoy.
1) Kristen http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
2) Michele www.michelegreen.com
3) Roberta http://www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com/
4) Mary http://www.marebearscraps.blogspot.com/
5) Renee http://icameisawicreated.blogspot.com/ <--- You are visiting me!
6) Carolyn http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com/ Go here NEXT
7) Gamma http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
8) Colleen http://www.scrappycol.blogspot.com
9) DoodleDiva www.doodledivadesigns.com
10) Kimbe http://kimberliscreations.blogspot.com/
11) Lisa http://addictedtothecricut.blogspot.com
12) Gonecampn http://www.scrapcavecreations.com/
13) Momto2cuties http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
14) Scrapalette http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/
15) Paper Memories http://papermemories4u.blogspot.com/
19) HappyScrapper64 http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
20) Madylyn http://inspiredbycolor.blogspot.com/
*** This will also be my Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #39: A-B-C, 1-2-3 entry:
The Challenge: This week our challenge is inspired by all the kiddos heading back to school. It is a recipe challenge of sorts based on ABC, 123. Please include (A) Pop of (B)right (C)olor on your page, as well as 1 of something, 2 of something, and 3 of something. For example, Suzanne’s page below has a POP of bright red on her page. Then she has chosen to use ONE cartridge, TWO ruler stickers, and THREE elements of the red patterned paper . . . but yours could be whatever you would like. One button, two photos, and three patterned papers . . . you decide. It’s really easier than you think! Have fun with it! We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
My A-B-C is orange, my 1 is one stamp used, my 2 is two different colors of ink used, and my 3 is three different cartridges used.
I am also entering it at: