Tuesday, August 9, 2011

WOW! A holiday greeting card...already!

Although the season is not quite here, it's not too early to start making your holiday greeting cards.  If you start now, you might save yourself a grey hair or two!  ;)



Both the cuts and designer series paper used to create this card are from the Imagine cartridge Snow Angel.  The houses on this cartridge have several layers so that you can really pop them out and give them some dimension.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's newest stamp release, Winter Treats & Sayings.  Other materials used are Chocolate Chip SU cardstock, stickles for the snow and bulbs, and a Cuttlebug Cut & Emboss tag set.

Be sure to visit all week to see new creations made from Robyn's new stamps and to follow along the My Pinkalicious Blog Hop this Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Andrea, I love this! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card Renee! I just had to pop over and tell you myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card. (I may need to put this cart on my wish list for sure now!!!) The detail is incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!