Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dino-mite! I have a Pinkalicious Blog Hop Winner!

Dino-mite!  I have selected a winner from Friday night's Pinkalicious Blog Hop!  

This card is created using the Cricut Cartridge "Dinosaur Tracks", My Pink Stamper "Punnylicious" stamp set, misc cardstock from my stash, SU Jersey ribbon, SU tag punches, and Ranger "Forest Moss" distress ink

Using Random.org, the winner of the Cricut Nursery Rhymes cartridge is:

scrappingbee63 said...


What a wonderful idea for treats..Thanks so much..scrappingbee63@gmail.com



Congratulations on winning!  I will be contacting you for your mailing information.  Thank you to everyone for playing along.  I hope to see you back!


3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, the shading on your dino looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Congrats to the winner.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee - just letting you know you won at http://enjoyingthebug.blogspot.com/.

    There was a post stating Rockin Renee, You did not leave a comment after linking so I really hope you see that you won! Don't forget grab the challenge button from the right to display on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!