Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cricut Circle Monthly Challenge August 2011: Create a Scene

AUGUST MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Create a Scene Challenge!There are so many fun Cricut cuts available on our cartridges including trees, buildings, backgrounds, flowers and more! For this next challenge, we want to see you utilize these cuts by creating a scene on your project.





Lately, my son is just captivated by the show Dino Dan.  When the Cricut Circle Blog announced this month's contest, I just knew what I was going to create!

The layout is all cut from Dinosaur Tracks.  This cartridge has all sorts of dinosaurs, fossils and a cool font on it. The cardstock used is a mix of Stampin Up , Recollections and DCWV.  I inked most of the edges of all the cuts and added red stickles to the volcano lava.  I also stamped "Tons of Fun" from My Pink Stamper's More Punny-licious set. 

Gypsy File:

http://www.box.net/shared/fre7fq0dz70esg6hlxij

5 comments:

  1. Love your Layout Renee,My 5 year old Grandson Loves Dino Dan!!! That would be a good Cartridge to have. I don't have a lot of Cartridges yet and I am so behind on my Scrapbooking. Thanks for Sharing! I just recently started a blog. Would Love for you to come visit me sometime. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page it is adorable! Be sure to link it up on this week's She's A Sassy Lady as that is the challenge for this week. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your "scene" layout! Love the dinos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Renee!! I love all the mountains you added at the top!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!