Friday, August 12, 2011

Cricut Circle Blog July 2011 Pop-Up Neighborhood Contest

JULY POP-UP NEIGHBORHOOD CONTEST!Use your exclusive Pop Up Neighborhood cartridge for this new contest! We love the fun versatility of this fabulous cartridge and want you to create any kind of project for this challenge. Design a home décor project, Layout, Card or mixed media project. Keep reading… you will have a wonderful time spending your prize!







Boy, have I ever used this cartridge!  I must say that it is my favorite Cricut Circle exclusive cartridge thus far!  It has SO many accessories and offers so many creative possibilities!  This project is cut completely from Pop-Up Neighborhood with the exception of the box which is cut from the Cricut Project cartridge Sweet Tooth Boxes.  It's labeled as a tool box, but also looks like an old fashioned lunch box and in this case..a barn! 

What would you expect to see in a barn?  Why, animals of course!  I filled the barn with packages of animal crackers topped with a tag cut featuring one of the many animals on this cartridge.  This treat box would be perfect to send your little one off to his/her first day of school with, take to a play date, or simply to give a special someone a special little something. 

Gypsy File: 

http://www.box.net/shared/hfnki618cusznoy9elvo

Enjoy!

Linked up at:
Craft Junkie Too Friend

Patches of Pink

17 comments:

  1. Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the cutest thing ever Renee!!! Great job!!!!! You know, I haven't joined the Circle yet. But this cart---I seriously have considered joining so I could order this cart on the rewards. SO cute!!! (You can do that in the circle right??? Order circle carts from circle rewards or something???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so super cute! Awesome job! Great, now I have to put Sweet Tooth on my list - I was eyeing it up and this definitely sold me on it!

    (aka - Phantom Rink Rat)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. Very very fun and so much work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the CUTEST thing!!!! Thank you for the info on using the Sweet Tooth Box for your barn! I love it!!!! The whole project is just adorable. Gonna pin it on pinterest. Sooooo stinkin cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW (sound of jaw dropping to the floor)! That is AMAZING!!!!!! Thank you so much for "awe-ing" me today!!!! You rock girl!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is SO adorable!! And what a great idea, my son's first birthday party is farm animal themed, so this would be perfect for his party - thanks for the inspiration!!

    Kimberli
    http://kimberliscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wow - this is so adorable. I love the barn and treat bags. Great job.

    Thanks

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic project, Rene!!! Wowzer!!!!!

    This is just what the doctor ordered for my DGD's birthday party which has a horse theme. LOVE it!!!

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! You did an awesome job with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! The lunch box is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome project Renee -- I love any and everything farm or country related and this ROCKS! Thanks for linking up and sharing. :)

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  12. You made the Top 3 this week on Patches of Pink. Congratulations! See the post here:

    http://www.patchesofpink.com/2011/08/thursday-favorites-and-link-up-party-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Renee -- hopping over again to let you know this project was one of our Top 3 from last week's linky party….I hope you'll stop by to grab the Top 3 button…..:)
    Tracy
    http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/2011/08/tgif-linky-party-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! I have to say I found this via Pinterst! I have been on the fence on joining Cricut Circle... guess you may of convinced me. Also, super funny seeing you outside of your MPS desing team.... Kind of like seeing your teacher at the store when you are a kid... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!