Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day and a Winner!



Happy Valentine's Day!  I created this card for my hubby using the Anna Griffin All Occasion Card Making Kit.  It comes with everything you need to whip up 30 cards FAST!!!


In addition to wishing you a day filled with love, I would like to announce my winner from this past Friday's Pinkalicious Blog Hop:

Donna LeeFeb 12, 2012 08:03 AM
This is an adorable mini album! TFS

Congratulations Donna Lee!  You have until this Friday night 11:59 central to claim your blog candy. 
 
I am not sure that you noticed, but I started a weekly challenge on my blog this past Monday.  All you have to do is create any project using the listed color combination and link it up to the post.  I will be announcing weekly winners and a monthly prize winner.  I hope you will join in on the fun and link up!  =)
 


11 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! Super cute Card Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the winner, your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Card, I will have to look for that kit. I will add your color challenge on my list of things I want to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! You can't tell my looking at it how easy it was. I need me sone 30 second cards, too. :D


    Congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Renee so many pretty details!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the colors and that pretty metallic paper...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card, Renee! Love the shimmer and colors!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how elegant! I love your metallic shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is the most professional, elegant card. You could pay big bucks and end up with a worse card. You know my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this idea. I am wearing a shirt today that would match the colors you showed. Hmmmm Perhaps I should use it for my inspiration!

    LindaV
    TulipCollector

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!