Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sophie

On the Circut Circle message board, a weekly cartridge challenge has begun.  This week we were challenged to use the cartridge Sophie.  I still had mine in it's case!  Yikes!



I used my Imagine and filled all the shapes with patterns from the Imagine cartridge, Lori's Garden.  I also used the color combo I posted on Monday.  This cartridge has a lot of florals.  The creative features include 4 different card bases, doilies, and bookmarks.  I included a matching bookmark for the recipient stamped with My Pink Stamper Flowers and Friendship.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Renee, this card is awesome ! I love how you used the bookmark as part of the card design.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO Pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Gave me inspiration too.

    http://thetulipcollector.blogspot.com/2012/02/thanks-for-making-my-day.html

    LindaV
    tulipCollector

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you added the bookmark cut to the front of this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just stunning Renee, the patterns you chose look perfect, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!