Monday, January 30, 2012

Homemade Memories 2011 2 Page LO

The Cricut Circle Blog's January's Monthly Challenge 2012 was the following:

The Year In Review Challenge!

The year 2011 has come and gone and now we want you to take the opportunity to look back at what this year has meant to you. Create a scrapbook page or mini album celebrating the events of 2011. It could be a page that uses just one photo, like Shantaie’s, or 12 different photos (one summarizing the events for each month). You might not want to use any photos at all and just use journaling to tell your story . . . it’s up to you!

I decided on a 2 page LO because I thought I could get a lot of pictures in it.  =)  I used a sketch from PageMaps.  I learned about this fabulous site from Cindy, a fellow circlet that creates a lot of layouts using this site.  It offers a monthly downloadable PDF containing PageMaps (sketches) for you to print and follow.  There is also an archive that goes back several years and card sketches if that's your thing.  I can't wait to start browsing this site and creating more layouts.  It will help so much when I need a creative jump start!









Cricut Craft Room File:
http://www.box.com/s/ovra4l5s8oofx1qrtl2z

Gypsy File:
http://www.box.com/s/460vojx777rlizjopv9t


8 comments:

  1. Terrific layout Renee!! I actually made a layout using this exact same sketch last week!!! :) Love how you can get so many pictures on there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch and the colors you used for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout! The colors are just beautiful! You are going to be able to get a lot of pictures on this layout! Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I like the layout! you really can get a lot of pictures on that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. I love all the photos you can put on this page. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee I love your layout. I haven't seen that pagemaps sketch before. Love what you did with it. I've been in a slump lately but pulled out my pagemaps again and I'm ready to start creating.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!