Tuesday, January 17, 2012

WINNER! January My Pink Stamper Blog Hop Winner!

Time to announce my winner from this past friday's My Pink Stamper blog hop:

mbchojJan 14, 2012 05:09 AM
Fantastic job. Love the idea. Right now my stamps are in a crate, hopefully a binder will be in my future.
mbchoj at aol dot com
Congratulation mbchoy!  You have until this Friday, January 20, 2012 10pm (central) to claim your stamp set:


Please use my contact page located at the top of my blog to email me your full name and address.  Thank you again everyone for visiting!  I hope you had fun and I look forward to crafting with you again.



3 comments:

  1. Just saw the great list of blogs you put together on the Circle Message Board! I just became a follower and will be back often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!