Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love is in the Air Blog Hop Winner!

It's time to announce my winner from the Love is in the Air Blog Hop:


KathyJan 28, 2012 09:01 PM

I'm obsessed with banners so loved your blog article!


 
Congratulations Kathy!  You are the winner of the Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge!  Please use the "Contact Me" tab at the top of my blog to send me your mailing information by Friday night 10pm Central to claim your candy.

Thank you everyone for hopping along with us.  I hope you found some inspiration along the way.  =)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Chirp appearance lady, how fun is that!!! And, congrats to your winner as well!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner!

    Congratulations to you, too! Being featured in the Chirp! You deserve it!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!