My Pink Stamper is having a Design Team Call and wouldn't you know it...I am on vacation in the mountains without any access to my craft stuff! Well, I recently did a week long card series featuring the new cartridge "County Fair" and My Pink Stamper stamp sets. One of my cards follows the color requirements and so I am going to submit with the hope that Robyn will understand and accept my entry.
Design Team Guidelines:
Create a scrapbook page, card or cricut project using the color combo of green, turquoise, orange, brown and a color of your choice.
* County Fair cartridge
* Page 49: Chick, Chick-s, Layer 1, Layer1-s, Layer 2 ~ all cut at 4.0"
* Page 51: Gate-s, Layer 1, Layer 1-s ~ all cut at 4.0"
* Page 54: Layer 1, Layer 1-s, Layer 2 ~ all cut at 2.0"
* Imagine cartridge JT
* My Pink Stamper "Even More Punny-licious"
* Stampin Up cardstock
* Stampin Up ticket punch
* Stampin Up Early Espresso ink and Apricot Appeal craft ink
* Stampin Up brads
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Plum Blossom Set
Don't you just love how My Pink Stamper stamp sets match Cricut cuts? Good luck to everyone that enters Robyn's design team call!
Black Friday Deals Early!
1 hour ago