My Pink Stamper is having a Design Team Call and wouldn't you know it...I am on vacation in the mountains without any access to my craft stuff! Well, I recently did a week long card series featuring the new cartridge "County Fair" and My Pink Stamper stamp sets. One of my cards follows the color requirements and so I am going to submit with the hope that Robyn will understand and accept my entry.
Design Team Guidelines:
Create a scrapbook page, card or cricut project using the color combo of green, turquoise, orange, brown and a color of your choice.
* County Fair cartridge
* Page 49: Chick, Chick-s, Layer 1, Layer1-s, Layer 2 ~ all cut at 4.0"
* Page 51: Gate-s, Layer 1, Layer 1-s ~ all cut at 4.0"
* Page 54: Layer 1, Layer 1-s, Layer 2 ~ all cut at 2.0"
* Imagine cartridge JT
* My Pink Stamper "Even More Punny-licious"
* Stampin Up cardstock
* Stampin Up ticket punch
* Stampin Up Early Espresso ink and Apricot Appeal craft ink
* Stampin Up brads
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Plum Blossom Set
Don't you just love how My Pink Stamper stamp sets match Cricut cuts? Good luck to everyone that enters Robyn's design team call!
Challenge #224 Camping or Outdoors
3 hours ago