Welcome to our 2014 Valentine's Day Blog Hop! I am kicking off the hop and am excited to share a variety of Valentine's Day projects with you created by me and my crafty Cricut Circle friends. For my project, I used my newly acquired Cricut Artbooking cartridge and created the Valentine's Day mini included on this awesome cartridge.
- Cricut Artbooking art cartridge
- Stampin' Up! Loves Me designer paper
- Stampin' Up! Large Hearts Eyelets
- Stampin' Up! grosgrain ribbon
- Misc pink and white ribbon from my stash
- Stampin' Up! Button Latte button
- Stampin' Up! 1/2" white library clip
- Inkssentials white enamel accents
- Stampin' Up! Glossy Accents
- Pearl hat pin
- White Gelly Roll pen
|Heart eyelets to weave my ribbon through.|
|White enamel accents to highlight the heart on the envelope page.|
|And a pearl hat pin and ribbon bow.|
That's it. The total time to create it was about two hours. I love the simplicity in the creation of the mini. Everything is already sized for you and images grouped for a cohesive theme. All you have to do is cut and adhere.
To thank you for visiting this hop, I will be giving away some blog candy. Simply leave a comment and a way for me to reach you. I will be choosing a winner on Tuesday morning, February 11.
Your next stop on the hop is with HappyScrapper64. Be sure to visit her and each stop along the way. Happy Valentine's Day creating my crafty friends!
Here is the entire blog list in case you get lost along the way:
1. RockinRenee - I came, I saw, I created. You are HERE
3. gonescrappin - Col's Creative Corner
4. Hrvatica - Croatian Crafter
5. Scootingranny - Scootingranny's World
6. MamaC - Carolyn's Creative Corner7. Greenie8705 - Gina Beana's Crafts
8. MariaJ - Stamp, Cut, Create!
9. Di&Co - Creating Is Like Breathing
10. Dragonfly50 - Designs by Dragonfly
11. TiffysMom - Angie's Paper Passion
12. *Violette* - Whimsical Treasures
13. cricutaddicted - ScrappingForMoreFun
14. LoriSjogren - The Singing Shell
15. Scrapalette - Around the Block with Scrapalette