Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Say "Trick or Cheese"

Hello!  It's been awhile!  Although I haven't been blogging, 
I have been crafting my little heart away!  =/  There are so many new products, cuts, companies and even machines to share!  I will be updating my blog and be posting to reflect all the newness.  Blogging is a great way to have a living album of your creations to look back on and refer to as needed.  I hope you will join me as I get back into the swing of things.

To kick things off, I wanted to share a Halloween card I made.  


I have heard myself say "Say Trick-or-Treat" a hundred times when taking my kiddos trick or treating.  I thought "Say trick or cheese" was a cute play on words and if a mouse could talk and trick or treat, I can imagine it saying this! =)

And when the card is opened, it holds a little "cheese"...a gift card!



If you use Cricut's Design Space and are an Access member, this card can be made for free!  Here is my Design Space file:  https://design.cricut.com/#/design/70877406.

If you aren't an Access member, the cartridges used were:

Images and Fonts Used in this Project    

Pumpkin(#M389A7)PurchasedMini Monsters
Cheese(#M391B1)PurchasedCreate A Critter
Say Cheese(#M3AC51)PurchasedCreate A Critter
Trick or Treat(#M44980)PurchasedHappy Hauntings
Masked Mouse(#M44CA1)PurchasedHappy Hauntings
Gift Card Envelope(#M159293)PurchasedPretty Packages


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn! Now, to get all my ideas on screen! =)

      Delete
  2. How fast a saw cuts depends on several factors. One is the speed at which the blade turns. Another is the sharpness and quality of the blade itself. Yet another factor is power of the saw. tool reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!