Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Give Thanks

Hello Everyone!  Can you believe it's almost Thanksgiving!  I have so much to do...clean for company, decorate, prepare a menu, shop.  The list is endless.  Luckily, I have still found time to craft - there is always time to craft, right? 😉

Today I am sharing a card I made using a predesigned card from Cricut cartridge Simple Holiday Cards and Sweet Stamp Shop's Hedgehog Kiss stamp set.  


I dressed the hedgehogs as pilgrims by drawing a buckle onto Mr. Hedgehog's hat and altered the maid's hat from SSS's Hats stamp set to create an apron for Mrs. Hedgehog.  Now, they are dressed and ready to give thanks at their Thanksgiving feast!  Enjoy!

Design Space File:  https://design.cricut.com/#/design/73834679/projects/user-project/73834679?category=My%20Projects

Images and Fonts Used in this Project    


  Give Thanks(#M3BF92)PurchasedSimple Holiday Cards

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!