Friday, May 15, 2020

Measure Me Organized!


I don't know about you, but one thing I greatly despise is searching for the right measurement tool when cooking/baking.  The one I need is always at the bottom of the pile!


If you share my pain, then this is the project for you!  I started with selecting the cabinet I was going to get crafty with.

 

I picked my spice cabinet because it made the most sense.  After reflection, I picked the right side of the cabinet since it opens up to my kitchen.

The top portion of the cabinet is a Kitchen Measurement Conversion Chart.  The template is made by Chalk Couture.  Basically, you stick the screen on, squeegee on the paste, and then remove the screen.  The paste dries in minutes!

For the bottom portion of the cabinet, I created my design using Cricut's Design Space being careful to note the size of the tools I was going to add.  Design Space makes this process easy using the measured grid lines.  I then selected my vinyl colors, cut using my Maker, and weeded and layered the images. 



I added Command hooks to the cabinet.  I used them vs. more permanent hooks in case I ever wanted to easily switch out the design or change out the tools. 

    


So far, I LOVE IT!  Not only am I more organized, but I saved space! Even better, I am including my Design Space for you.  Enjoy!

 https://design.cricut.com/landing/project-detail/5ea8a2009d8c020c349656c8

9 comments:

  1. Great idea for organizing!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, I’m really glad I’ve found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really annoying. A good web site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web-site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.

    Mpo123 Slot
    Joker88 Slot
    Slot Joker88
    Raja Slot88
    Joker88

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Design space setup for [explore or maker] setup on Windows First Open any browser you use then open search bar and type cricut.com/setup then hit ‘Enter button” and start downloading design space from official Cricut’s website and click on windows options over their. Design space setup for [explore or maker] setup on Mac First of all, Open any browser you use and then type Cricut.com/setup in search bar this is a official website of Cricut follow on-screen instructions for setup on Mac.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!