Saturday, April 25, 2020

#quarantinelife

It’s been a while since I posted but I thought I would share some of what I have been doing during this unique time we are in.  Besides eLearning (remembered why I could never be a teacher) cooking (do the dishes ever stop?), and washing my hands (do I really touch my face that many times?) I found some time to craft!


I figured a great way to spread some cheer is through happy mail! I created a variety of cards highlighting the more humorous side of our current situation.




I used the draw function on this card and then flattened it to create the background.  I also layered the t-shirt with pop dots. 
I used the same technique on this card by flattening the background and pop dotted the sentiment for interest.
                            
On this card, I used Distress Inks in Walnut Stain and a coffee mug to create my faux coffeee stains.




Vellum added the perfect transparency for the bubbles on this card.
                                    

The texture on this cardstock was a perfect match to the texture of tp!

I pop dotted the face on the sasquatch for a little lift.
This card was all about color, so I added extra colored base layers.


If you have Cricut Access you are in luck!  All of these images are available to you at no additional cost!  If you don't have Cricut Acces (what, why not?) you can still design with many of the images.  I love Social Distancing, A World of Hearts, and A World of Hearts 2 are all free for use in Design Space.

And here is my Design Space file if you would like to make some of you own:

https://design.cricut.com/landing/project-detail/5ea472a49b9ceb123460c5e7





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!