Friday, June 24, 2016

DIY Summer Reading Calendars

must confess, I have been a naughty mom and haven't been having my children read every day this summer.  :0. To help get us back on track, I created reading calendars for them to reinforce daily activity.  

Cricut Explore File: https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/41970692


The calendars were created using Cricut cartridge Designer's Calendar.  I cut the base out of various cardstock.

I added the days to the calendar using the print and cut feature on sticker paper using my Cricut Explore.  You can have your little ones help with this portion of the project.  It's fun for them to place the stickers on in addition to reinforcing counting.

I flattened a book image and print and cut them on sticker paper as well.
  My children will place a sticker on each day that they complete their reading activity.
Ready.  Set.  Read!

1 comment:

  1. You always make the cutest things!! I do miss the cricut circle board for all of the people and the great projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!