Friday, May 13, 2011

Cricut Circle Members are the best!

I can't explain how neat it is to belong to the Cricut Circle message board! The members are all so nice, respectful, and genuinely caring. Post after post, we share great ideas, enable each other to spend money (ugh), and support each other through the good and the bad. We truly are an online (and sometimes off) family. Not only did I receive countless congratulations and well wishes upon the birth of my daughter, but I also received some very generous and lovely RAKS.

This card was made for and given to me at the Texas Stampede by Linda P. , Tina G. (shutterbuggin), Veira M. (sorry, not sure if I spelt your name right), and Kim D. Isn't it cute?


These are a set of handmade or boutique (I didn't get a chance to ask you) burp cloths given to me by Leslie Hankley. Some are pale yellow and some this gorgeous print (how did you know I love paisley?). They are so soft, pretty, and unique. I love them (and Kadence does too)! =)


And did you see her calling card? Gorgeous! Sewn lace, beads and a multi-layered nest.

And last, but certainly not least, I received ALL of this from LovintheBug!

4 outfits, a clear baby girl stamp set, a chipboard album and paper, a Cuttlebug cutting die, a vellum baby girl quote pack, a Sizzex stencil, a Fiskars corner rounder AND a new in package Twinkle Toes cartridge. I KNOW!


Thank you ladies for thinking of me and my little one. We are grateful for your generosity!

1 comment:

  1. That is GREAT!! COngrats on your new arrival and all your little goodies. It is great to know that such kind people are still out there. And the Negativity is on the back burner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!