Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #32: Sketch

Weekly Challenge #32: Sketch Challenge!
The Challenge: Use the provided sketch to create a project. Feel free to turn it on it’s side, simplify or combine a few of the elements together for a card or home decor project, etc. You are welcome to create anything as long as we can see that you used the sketch as your inspiration. Have fun!




As I have said MANY times before, I am WAY behind in my scrapbooking. So here is a blast from the past that I scrapbooked. It's of my daughter in Shakespeare's play "A Midsummer Night's Dream". I just received my Creative Memory cartridges (thank you Mona!) and had to put the cart Reminisce Accents to use right away! I cut the frame and used the font from this cart. I also used Wall Decor and More for the butterfly and mushroom and Tinkerbell for the fairy, cut as a filigree. The decorative papers are all from the DCWV "Once Upon a Time" stack.






2 comments:

  1. Love this LO Renee! So much textures and dimensions and your colors you chose were great for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW Renee I have an award for you in my blog. Come by and pick it up when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!