Monday, March 19, 2012

Creative Color Challenge 03-19-12

Welcome back to the latest addition of this week's Creative Color Challenge!  Spring is in the air and so are the colors!


Regal Rose RGB: 255, 146, 165
Early Espresso RGB: 80, 57, 49
Daffodil Delight RGB: 255, 211, 92
I was super busy last week completing a charm swap I organized and I didn't get to participate in the color challenge.  I promise I will be back on my game this week!  =)
Congratulations to last week's challenge winners:
Scootingranny's World
The Singing Shell

You are both entered into the monthly drawing for the Cricut cartridge Sweet Treats!  You are also welcome to grab your winner's button:

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Rene! Now off to plan my card for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just entering my new card :) ... I figure out that "grab your button" thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to link my card for this week but a LinkyTools message comes up saying they've had a server crash so I'm putting the link to my blog entry for this card. Hope that's ok but I didn't want to miss the deadline!
    http://scootingrannysworld.blogspot.com/2012/03/rockin-renes-color-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!