Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jane Austen Bookmark

Weekly Challenge #52: Things We Love Challenge!The Challenge: Scrap what you love! Include a tag and use the negative space of a Cricut cut.

For this challenge I created a bookmark.




It has many things that I love:
  • Jane Austen novels (Sense & Sensibility is my favorite with Pride & Prejudice a close second)
  • Paisley (the background paper)
  • Shabby chic
  • The color olive
  • The Victorian era
  • Liquid pearls
  • And of course, it's made with my Cricut! =)
Since it's a bookmark, I didn't use too many embellishments so it would remain flat.  The cuts include the tag from Art Philosophy, the silhouettes and heart from Victorian Romance and the sentiment background from Word Collage.

    2 comments:

    1. Too cute, Renee! I love both of those as well. Great job.

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is SO pretty Renee, I love the colors & ribbon you used!!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!