Friday, March 9, 2012

Monkeying Around Layout

Here is my latest scrapbook page:



I created this page using the following sketch:

Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridges B is for Boy and Sesame Street Font
  • Recollections scrapbook paper Monkeying Around and green cardstock
  • Core-dinations Happy Colors Collection
  • DCWV patterned cardstock All About Boys stack
  • Stampin' Up! cardstock in Cherry Cobbler, Yoyo Yellow, Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory and Brocade Blue
  • Stampin' Up! Early Espresso stampin' write
  • Twine from my stash in green, yellow and orange
  • Buttons from my stash in green, yellow and orange
  • Brown thread
  • Pop-up dots
Don't forget that tonight's is March's My Pinkalicious Blog Hop.  I hope you can join us to see this month's St.  Patrick's Day themed projects. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Oh Oh. I love this layout. Colors, layout, buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so darn cute! Love that sock monkey cut...adorable! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute layout!! I think I have that paper somewhere... I'll have to pull it out now!! tfs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!