Monday, May 7, 2012

Creative Color Challenge 05-07-12

Welcome to this week's Creative Color Challenge.  Here are your colors for this week:

Pink Pirouette RGB: 255, 216, 209
Sahara Sand RGB: 194, 187, 169
Always Artichoke: 104, 114, 79


I really appreciate everyone that participated this past week. I know it was a busy week with lots of creating opportunties being that Saturday was National Scrapbooking Day.  Here are last week's winner's:
Carolyn's Creative Corner

Gnat - The Creative Bug
Congratulations!  Feel free to grab your winner's button from my right side bar.  In addition, you will both be entered into the monthly drawing for the Cricut cartridge Once Upon A Princess or another prize from my stash if you already have this cart. 

I know that there are still a few contests open from Nationsl scrapbooking day (I  even have one that closes tonight).  I encourage you to combine challenges together to increase your chances to win and to to challenge yourself to be SUPER creative to follow the combined guidelines.  ;)  I look forward to seeing what you come up with. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Renee, I am a winner! I will proudly wear your badge on my blog! Thank you!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Lovely card and adorable package topper!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!