Monday, May 14, 2012

Creative Color Challenge 05-14-12

Welcome to this week's Creative Color Challenge.  Here is a card I made from the color selection for this week:

Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy
  • Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze  and Not Quite Navy cardstock
  • My Mind's Eys Indie Chic Nutmeg paper pad
  • My Mind's Eye Citron "Grow" decorative brads
  • My Mind's Eye title
  • Stampin' Up! Eyelet Lace punch
  • Ranger distress ink in Broken China
  • Seam binding from my stash
  • Button from my stash

Baja Breeze RGB: 141, 189, 193
Not Quite Navy RGB: 52, 103, 120
Calypso Coral: 245, 116, 97

And here is last week's winner:

Gnat - The Creative Bug
Congratulations Natalie! You are this week's winner and will gain a second entry into the monthly drawing for the Cricut cartridge Once Upon a Princess!  Thank you for your participation!

I look forward to seeing your creations for this week:


  1. Beautiful card.Love the colors.Thank for the challenge.

  2. Great card Renee, that color combo is really pretty!

  3. What a beautiful card! So many gorgeous details and the patterns are perfect together! Thank you for hosting the color to find the papers!
    Congrats to last week's winner!

  4. Absolutely beautiful Renee! Love the colors and embellishments.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B

  5. Beautiful card and I just loved the colours. Thanks for another fun challenge.


Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!