Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More "Around the Corner"




Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridge Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art
  • My Pink Stamper Around the Corner stamp set
  • Anna Griffin All Occasion Card Making Kit
  • Color Box Gold pigment stamp pad
  • Gold embossing powder
  • Buttercup liquid pearls
  • Zutter 1/2" corner punch
I received several inquiries on how I made (materials used) the cards from My Pink Stamper's Around the Corner release post.  The bulk of the materials are from a card making kit by Anna Griffin.  It comes with cardstock card, layered cardstock already cut to size to layer with, layered stickers to match, 3 different colored bows, and pop dots.  I have been dressing mine up by inking edges, adding different ribbon, and using other embellishments (I know, I just cant seem to leave well enough alone).  You can see other cards made form this kit by clicking HERE.  Hope this answers your questions.  :)

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!