Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge # 21: Animal Magnetism

Weekly Challenge #21: Animal Magnetism Challenge!
This week we have been paying tribute to the critters in our lives and now we want you to do the same! For this challenge your project must include something related to an animal. You can create your project for or about an animal, include an animal cut, use animal print, etc. Project must also contain atleast 2 Cricut image cuts to qualify.





I am SO behind in my scrapbooking that for this challenge, I decided to work on some of my older photographs. These pics come from a road trip vacation we took in 2007. On our way to the Blue Ridge Mountains, we decided to make several roadside attraction stops (if your going to do it, then do it all the way...right?). We stopped at the "Big Cow", "World Globe", and "America's Smallest Church".
Supplies:
* Most of the cuts are from the cart Summer Vacation, but I did list the other carts that I took a cut or so from (Inspired Heart, Country Life & My World).
* Stampin Up Cardstock
* DCWV Travel Stack
* SU brads
* Red Stickles
* Diamond? cuttlebug folder
* Expresso SU marker
* White gelly pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!