Monday, February 14, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #20: Love Notes

Weekly Challenge #20: Love Notes Challenge!
Valentine’s Day is just a few days away and we thought it would be fun to challenge you to put your scrappy skills to use by creating an extra special note for someone you adore. It can be a friend, your mom, a lover, your child, a neighbor . . . anyone! Your project must include a heart and embossing (we want to see you incorporate those Cuttlebug embossing folders). Project must also contain atleast 2 Cricut cuts to qualify.



This is the valentine I created for my hubby. The label, label frame and card hearts are cut from Fabulous Finds. The heart eyelet holders are cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I used the argyle and Queen of Hearts embossing folders to embellish the card along with some gold cord and black eyelets. The cardstock, designer paper and stamp are from SU.

1 comment:

  1. I love the embossed queen ...must find and buy for myself!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!