The next pie in the series is a pecan pie slice!
Now, I know some people don't eat pumpkin pie with whip cream, so you can always leave it off.
- My Pink Stamper Punny-licious stamp set
- Cricut cartridges Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, George and Basic Shapes, and Fabulous Finds
- Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel, Naturals Ivory, Early Espresso and Chocolate Chip cardstock
- Stampin' Up 1 1/4 grosgrain ribbon in Chocolate Chip
- Stampin' Up ink in Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake
- Stampin' Up gold brads
- Stampin' Up Vanilla hodgepodge hardware
- Stampin' Up Smooch Spritz in Vanilla Shimmer
I used two different base colors for my pecans to mimic the variety you actually get in real pecans. I added them AFTER I put the box together, but you could also do it before. The only pecan I needed to trim was the at the point (what would be the center of an actual pie). I placed my pecans haphazardly because that's how I make mine, but I know that some people like to line theirs up. The great thing about this file, is that they are individual pieces, so you can make it personal by arranging them how you like them to be.
I used the same tag cuts found in the pumpkin pie file for the whip cream but used a different technique to achieve a different look:
|I sprayed all the cuts with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.|
|I then crumpled all the pieces into tight balls.|
|I uncrumpled the balls.|
|I layered them together from largest to smallest with a brad.|
Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge: Feeling Gifty
Really Reasonble Ribbon Fun 4 Fall Challenge
Picture Perfect Creations