Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Creative Color Challenge 04-23-12

Welcome to this week's Creative Color Challenge.  Sorry, I am running a bit late with it.

Certainly Celery RGB: 181, 198, 130
Whisper White RGB: 255, 255, 255
Marina Mist RGB: 100, 165, 187
And here are last week's winner's:
Jennys Scrapbooking Haven

a little bit of me

Congratulations!  Aren't their projects "rockin"?  Please feel free to grab your winner's button from my right side bar.  You will also both be entered into the monthly drawing for the Cricut cartridge Preserves (if you win and already have the cart, you can pick something else from my prize stash).  

Don't forget that you can use ANY brand or materials that you want.  Just match them up as closely as you can to the colors posted. 
Here is the link up for this week.  I  look forward to seeing your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!