Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scrapbook Layout Kits I Made

Here is my first of three design kits I am making:


Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridges Country Life and Ribbons and Rosettes
  • Imagine cartridge Imagine More Cards
  • October Afternoon Farmhouse collection
  • Stampin' Up! cardstock Ruby Red
  • Bazzil cardstock
  • Kraft cardstock
  • Stampin' Up! waffle paper in brown
  • Stampin' Up! linen thread
  • Stampin' Up! Spiral punch
  • Misc. ribbon in gray
  • Vintage milk bottle cap
  • Brown thread
  • Ranger distress ink in Antique Linen
  • liquid Pearls in Buttercup
I added liquid Pearls to the lettering for more dimension and tied a couple on linen ties on as well.

I sewed on the ribbon for both the aesthetic look and for durability.

This is an actual vintage milk bottle cap! I punched two holes to make it into a button.   I also sprayed with archival spray to keep photos safe. 

I was even able to make a BONUS 12x12 with one more sheet of cardstock and the leftovers from the 12x24:




Linked up at:

10 comments:

  1. I love these two layouts. Very pretty colors and fun designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous. I really, really love the Fresh and Lovely one!! I would like to steal that--if only I had the supplies to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? I adore these two LOs, I'm stinking busy right now but had to comment you did such a great job!

    Californiarose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! Love all the details!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are great Renee, I like all the detail & papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these layouts such fun design and papers
    So glad you could join us at
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun layouts! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!