Thursday, April 12, 2012

SPRING 12x12

This week, our Cricut Circle blog was as follows:

Weekly Challenge #55: Springtime Challenge!

The Challenge: Create a scrapbook page, card, home decor item, or other project with a Springtime theme. You must also incorporate ric rac and at least one sticker.

I decided on a Spring themed LO for my project:


Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridge Letter Envy
  • Imagine cartridge Enjoy the Seasons
  • DCWV designer paper
  • DCWV Pocket Full of Posies cardstock stack
  • My Minds Eye Quite Contrary journal spot
I also used the Cricut Circle exclusive cartridge, Letter Envy so I can have another entry in that contest.  Remember, you can enter as many times as you want for this month's Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge!  You have one more day.....

2 comments:

  1. Great page. Love the spring colors, makes you want to go outside and enjoy! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, I love the Spring colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!