- Cricut cartridges Folk Art Festival and CCR Exclusive Quilted Ornaments
- Iridescent Wreath (purchased at Target)
- Celebrate it! 2 1/2" silver wire edged ribbon
- Mini silver wire edged ribbon from my stash
- Stampin' Up cardstock in Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink and Pixie Pink
- Silver holograph self stick paper
- Assorted rhinestones
This was a super easy project to create. I cut my images from Quilted ornaments (the basic cut) @ 3.8" and the JOY phrase from Folk Art Festival @ 4.2". I used silver holograph paper for my base for added sparkle and various coordinating rhinestones to the images for that extra bling. Lastly, I tied a big silver bow at the top of the wreath and a smaller one to the letter Y.