Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Joy Wreath

I created holiday wreath with some unusual and fun colors:




Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridges Folk Art Festival and CCR Exclusive Quilted Ornaments
  • Iridescent Wreath (purchased at Target)
  • Celebrate it! 2 1/2" silver wire edged ribbon
  • Mini silver wire edged ribbon from my stash
  • Stampin' Up cardstock in Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink and Pixie Pink
  • Silver holograph self stick paper
  • Assorted rhinestones
CCR File:   https://www.box.com/s/a0wehk7g5t9y1efdkpfa

This was a super easy project to create.  I cut my images from Quilted ornaments (the basic cut) @ 3.8" and the JOY phrase from Folk Art Festival @ 4.2".  I used silver holograph paper for my base for added sparkle and various coordinating rhinestones to the images for that extra bling.  Lastly, I tied a big silver bow at the top of the wreath and a smaller one to the letter Y. 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love! I hope to see you back!