- CCR Exclusive 3D Ornaments digital cartridge
- MME Lush 2 flocked damask paper in turquoise and fuchsia
- DCWV iridescent cardstock
- Coordinating ribbon from my stash
- Smooch spritz in iridescent
- Dew drops in clear and turquoise (optional)
- Misc beads and jewelry findings (optional)
- Pink Paisley star embellishment (optional)
- Tim Holtz crystal bauble (optional)
Gypsy File: https://www.box.com/s/uife0zhk8pxtnq14tsdu
Link to PDF from Cricut.com http://www.cricut.com/res/ccrehandbooks/3DOrnaments_CE.pdf
- Cut 5 ornament images of a print pattern or solid color @ 6". Cut 5 more ornament images in a different pattern or color @ 6". Spray with smooch spritz in iridescent.
- Cut the ornament topper in a solid color @ 1.9".
- Fold each of the ornaments cuts in half with the pattern you want to see (right side) to the inside and the side you don't want to see and will be gluing (wrong side) to the outside.
- Take the first pattern/color ornament (keep it folded) and set to the side while taking the second pattern/color ornament (again, keeping it folded with the right side to the inside) and glue 1/2 of it (the top of the ornament if it is laying flat). Now bring the glued 1/2 of the second ornament cut and adhere it to what would be the bottom of the first ornament (if it were laying flat). Repeat these steps while altering patterns or colors until all ornament images are used. Don't glue the last half of the last ornament yet.
- Using selected ribbon, run it down through the two holes of the ornament topper (I also ran it through a star embellishment but this is optional) while creating a large loop (big enough to hang the ornament by) at the top of the ornament and adhere (I used hot glue) to the inside of the ornament. Repeat the loop step for the bottom of the ornament except this time, make it just large enough to hang a bauble from (optional).
- Now that the loops have been created and adhered, close the ornament by gluing the last bottom half of the final ornament to the top half of the first ornament.
- Glue the topper down to the ornament.
- Glue dew drops (liquid pearls, rhinestones, etc) to the center of the bottom curve of each ornament (optional)
- Hang a bauble from the bottom of the ornament (optional).
- Using misc. beads and jewelry findings, create and hang baubles from the middle curves (sections) of each ornament side (optional).
- Hang your ornament! =)